Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the requirements to rent a car?
A valid driving license, and a valid credit card.
2. Where to pick up the vehicle?
We provide a meet and greet service outside baggage claim area at the airport, or you can pick up the car at our location or at your hotel.
3. Where to drop off the vehicle?
At the airport or at our location or at the hotel.
4.What kinds of credit cards are accepted?
VISA / Master card .
5. When to pay for the rental?
Once you receive the car.
6. Is there a cash rentals?
Yes there is with a cash deposit of 500$ if insurance is not purchased.
7.What are the age requirements?
Minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 75 years.
8. Can the rental period be extended?
Yes it can, just inform us before.
9. Is there a geographic restrictions for driving the vehicle?
Inside Jordan only.
10. Is there an additional driver?
Yes there is for free.
11. What types of additional insurance available?
No mandatory insurance required, additional insurances available are:
CDW-Collision damage waiver
PAI-Personal accident insurance
12. Are there any special equipment available?
Special equipment available upon request and based on availability such as:
13. Is there an emergency road service?
We have a 24 hrs emergency line at your convenient.
14. What is the fuel policy/charges?
If the vehicle is returned with less quantity of fuel , a fuel value will be charged plus a 10$ fee will be added.
15. What are the extra day/hour charges?
Extra day is the same daily rate and extra hour is 10$.
16. Is there a minimum rental period?
The minimum rental period is 48 hours.
17. Is there a driver service available?
An escort driver is available upon request for 20$/day and 40$/overnight allowance if sleeping outside Amman.
18. Are there any tours available?